20% Family Multi-Class Discount
Only ONE tuition in your family pays full price. ALL lesser Kids First tuitions in your family are discounted a full 20%!
Missed a Class? Schedule a Makeup!
- Actively enrolled students who miss a class due to illness, holiday, emergency or snow day may Makeup in any class of the same level that has openings.
- To schedule a Makeup, please call Kids First at 513-489-7575.
- Upon arrival for your Makeup class, please pick up a Makeup Pass at the Hospitality Desk before proceeding to class.
- In the event it is not possible to schedule a makeup class we will happily provide an alternative option based on teacher recommendation or for some programs we can offer an Open Gym Pass.
- Overuse of Makeups negatively affects classes. Please honor the spirit of this privilege and use it only for for illness, holidays, emergencies and snow days.
$35 Lifetime Family Administration Fee
For four decades this fee has been paid annually. Our new, streamlined Easy-Enroll! Easy-Pay! allows us to charge this fee only ONCE, upon initial enrollment. This fee covers software, web fees and other administrative costs.
That we closely limit the number of students in each class is a good thing. Enrolling and un-enrolling on a regular basis disrupts a childs learning process and could prevent you from retaining your class spot.
Snow/Inclement Weather Closings
On occasion, weather or other natural occurrences may force Kids First to close. When this happens, Kids First will do its best to accommodate you including, when feasible, rescheduling your missed class or providing you with an open gym pass. Kids First does NOT align itself with the weather decisions of your School District: Kids First serves over a dozen school districts. Additionally, with activities from 9am-9pm, what may be 'tough sledding' at one moment may be 'smooth sailing' just an hour or two later. You will find the FIRST and OFFICIAL WORD about weather and related closings at www.kidsfirstsports.com. For your convenience we may also place announcements elsewhere; however all other sources of weather information should be considered secondary.
A Punctuality Plea
Moms, Dads, for the sake of your child as well as the other children, please be on time! Being late is more distressing to your child than most parents realize.
Parents to Remain Onsite
Kids First is NOT equipped to supervise children before or after classes. Parents or caregivers of children too young to supervise themselves are to stay ONSITE. Thank you for making safety a priority!
Children with Special Needs
Kids First is proud of its long history of success including children with special challenges into regular programming. Help us help you! Communicating to the Department Leader any unique needs your child may have is crucial to our ability to create the best experience for your child. SAFETY NOTE: If any child’s participation in any way jeopardizes the SAFETY of that child or other child or adult Kids First will request that a parent or adult caregiver be present in the classroom.